Thursday, October 15, 2009

Safewaygirl on SF Mission district blog

This post was randomly on the blog Missionmission (along with this photo of the Mission Safeway).  Guess people in the Mission like to save too! 

Help Us Save, Safewaygirl!

I was alerted to this Safewaygirl’s Safeway deals blog today, which consists pretty much entirely of what’s on sale at Safeway, with enthusiastic commenteary interspersed.   I was initially ready to write it off as a snooze, until I noticed the 40¢ mac & cheese.  Stoked!

Other good deals, too, and nicely categorized. I tend to forget there’s a Safeway in the Mission, but perhaps I’ll stroll in this evening after work and – - OH NO I’VE BEEN VIRALLY MARKETED TO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted via email from Safewaygirl's safeway deals

1 comment:

  1. that's how i found you and i love your site and the receipe for faux-gumbo looks great too. thanks!

    ReplyDelete