Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Safeway circular deals June 22 - 28: peaches 67¢/lb, tomatoes 99¢/lb, Corona less than $1/bottle

Lots of nice deals this week, especially on fresh summer produce.  Enjoy!
--Safewaygirl ;)

Fruits & veggies
CA yellow or white peaches 67¢/lb
Driscolls organic raspberries or blueberries buy one get one free
Red ripe tomatoes on the vine 99¢/lb
Large cucumbers 50¢ each
Fresh express spinach or garden salads 99¢/bag

Pantry
Goldfish crackers buy 2 get 2 free FRI/SAT/SUN/MON only
Gatorade, Powerade or Propel 79¢ each

Meats
Foster Farms fresh whole chicken 99¢/lb
Signature Cafe whole roasted chicken (hot, in the deli) $5.99 each

Fresh
Lucerne shredded or chunk cheese 6-8oz $2 FRI/SAT/SUN/MON only

Frozen
Select ice creams $2.49 w/ coupon in the circular (look in your mail or at the customer service desk)

Beer of the week
18-pack Corona, 5.7-liter Coors Light HomeDraft or 5-liter Heineken keg $16.99

2 comments:

  1. Just stopping by to thank you and let you know we use your info every week to save serious $$.

    Thanks, and if you we ever spot you in the MP SFWY (we imagine you have a closet full SFWY Girl T-shirts), your Starbucks drink of choice is on us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks you made my day! :)

    You know about a year ago I was in the checkout line at Sfwy and I saw this woman walking straight towards me... and for a moment I was like, she recognizes me from my blog! Of course she was just coming to get a candy bar near the register but I felt like a celebrity for a few good seconds.

    And if you guys ever spot me in Safeway, the Starbucks is on me for being such loyal readers. Happy shopping!

    ReplyDelete