Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Good personalized deals at Safeway.com

I'd almost forgotten about Safeway's Just for U program when a receipt reminded me to look online.  Much to my surprise, the personalized deals were *much* better this time around, and on exactly the items I buy most frequently.  

As a refresher, these are deals that are different for every person (really, every red Safeway "Club Card") and unlike coupons, you can get the deals every time you shop.

To get them, you go to safeway.com -> Just for U -> personalized deals.  More details on my older blog post.  Then you click "Add" on all the deals you want.  The next time you buy those items at Safeway, you get the deal price (sweet!).  I saved 20% on Sunday from the personalized deals alone :)

Here are some of the personalized deals I just got:
Odwalla drinks $2.49 each
Artisan french bread loaf $1.49 each
Dozen large AA eggs $1.67
Signature cafe whole roasted chicken $5.99 each
Signature cafe 24oz soup $3.49 each
1lb strawberries $2.49

No comments:

Post a Comment