Sunday, March 28, 2010

My Easter-week splurge

I have entered into a period of my life when I rarely eat chocolate that isn't dark, and certainly don't pay $3 for it.  But today at the Rivermark Safeway I ran into my newfound employee friend Robert over by the Easter display, and we chatted about our childhoods where we'd receive baskets filled with eggs and candy and toys.  Those, and that annoying plastic "grass" that we'd still be finding pieces of at Halloween.  Our conclusion?  It just isn't Easter without Easter chocolate (or Peeps, but nothing could put me in enough of a holiday high to buy a box of those!).

So here is my Easter 2010 treat: Egg-shaped Reese's.  Of course, there's no waiting for the easter bunny in this household.  I broke it open as soon as I got home :)

Happy Easter!

Posted via email from Safewaygirl's Safeway deals

No comments:

Post a Comment