Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Introducing Safewaygirl notifications!

I've heard from a number of readers that they only go to Safeway when certain items are on sale, rather than shopping there on a regular basis. In fact, a recent conversation with my friend Audrey* went something like this:

Audrey: I love avocados! I just bought 10 from whole foods for $2 each.
Audrey's brother: Didn't you read Safewaygirl this week? They're only 50¢.
Audrey: Noooooooooooo.
Audrey: I wish Safewaygirl could send me an email every time avocados go on sale at Safeway.
Me: Sure I can do that.
Audrey: Yay!!!

So here we go. Check off any foods that you're interested in hearing about (or just sign up to get the Safewaygirl deals once a week) and let the even more effortless saving begin. You can turn off the notifications whenever you want.

Pick my Safewaygirl notifications!

*If you're looking for a funny site with a touch of crazy, check out Audrey's blog http://trextragedies.com

Posted via email from Safewaygirl's Safeway deals

1 comment:

  1. this is wonderful. now instead of 10 avocados i can buy 20!!

    ReplyDelete