Thursday, September 10, 2009

What to buy at Trader Joes

I know, I know, this is a Safeway blog.  But there are items that I always buy at Trader Joes because they're either cheaper at TJ, or unique to TJ.  I switch it up every now and then when Safeway doesn't have anything exciting on sale, when I want to support a fellow graduate of my college, or when I feel like a free mini-cup of coffee :)

Things I buy at Trader Joes:
Packaged and frozen indian food (unique)
Polenta (unique)
Half and half (cheaper than Safeway)
Wheat pasta (cheaper than Safeway)
Gourmet cheeses (cheaper than Safeway)
Chocolate covered x, where x is anything bite-sized. Favorite is chocolate covered edamame (unique)
Teas (unique & cheaper)

Posted via email from Safewaygirl's safeway deals

No comments:

Post a Comment